Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
So apparently, there’s an alarming number of tumblers who deploy these amazing, elaborate mental gymnastics to try to justify wolf hunting by saying that it’s in the wolves best interest to be hunted.
Because apparently, the most efficient way to stimulate biodiversity and a healthy, balanced wolf population is by indiscriminately killing them off.
I wanted to post this to clear any confusion that might exist.
As happens to ma’iingan, so happens to us…
sauver les loups!
save the wolves!
Guys who try to use the “Are you on your period?” as way to end an argument always amuse me. Because it gives me the excuse to lean in close and whisper.
"I started my day by waking up in a pool of my own blood. Is that how you’d like me to end yours?"
YOU ARE DOING MAGIC HOMEWORK FOR YOUR MAGIC CLASSES AT YOUR MAGIC SCHOOL WITH YOUR MAGIC FRIENDS.
I WOULD GLADLY TRADE PLACES WITH YOU. WANNA DO MY MUGGLE HOMEWORK?
When you think about it, this explains Hermione.
casually call people “human” to unsettle them and make them question what sort of being you are